Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Real awesomeness. And Snape.

Stuff

By Lula
















Um.









Snape: I am so awesome. Everyone loves me. I eat broccoli and I am an Anti-Pancakist. And an Anti-Cowist. Cows hate me and kill me several times.


Harry: I am evil. Everybody hates me! WAAAAWWOOOOOO!! I LIKE A WII GAME!!!




Ron: LA LA LOOOOOOOO!!!!! Boop.








Hermione: Hello! I a- Uh oh, Harry is putting butter on Ron and Ron is yelling"YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Arguments

By Maggie



Harry: Snape, there's somthing I need to tell you,
your hair smells bad!


Snape: How dare you! 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
points from Gryffindor!



Dumbledore: Say you're sorry, or you're fired!


Snape: Yes, sir. I'm sorry.



Harry: Hey Snape, catch the butter!




Shiny lady


By Lula




I am going to say the first things that come into my mind.




Shiny shiny elevator, I do know why I hate you so much. lalalalalalalaaaa, lalalalalalalaaaaa, lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment