Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sorry, randomness and more....


I haven't posted in forever, so I'll make a special post!



Here are some scenarios in which I am a different person. I haven't gone crazy.



OLD LADY BLOG:

Hello, youngsters! I believe that I am doing this correctly, but I'm new to this "blogging" thing on this "internet" contraption. Now, sweethearts, look at this picture of one of my beautiful flowers!

It's up there. Ain't it pretty?




Snape:


Ohhh, why am I doing thiiiiiisss?


Well, I guess that's enough of what I think. Or is this supposed to be about what I think?


I don't like it. I'm off to mope in a chair in my attic.



Miss Weaver:

I just got back from sending that awful Lucy Snow to Detention.


I just got this odd clockwork thing called a "Macbook Air". It doesn't destroy anything...perhaps it's broken. Hm.


-Lula

Please comment if you want to play a game, because I found out what to do with the tickets I gave to you at Tellus!

2 comments: